Thursday, December 27, 2012

hello from the gray side of the moon.

I'm new to blogging. I beg for a period of acceptance. Please? Please? Okay.

Pardon me, I keep pressing the delete button.

I guess I will say hello. A few people I know have blogs, and a blog seems like an appropriate outlet for all of my thoughts that are too awkward to actually say aloud and sarcasm that only appears when I don't need it at all. Ha.

My name (ahem, pen name) is Alyssa Creideann. Creideann is Gaelic for "believes", so in fact my name is Alyssa Believes; and at this point in my life, I'm not sure how correct that is . . .

I'm the most indecisive person you will ever meet, which makes me the simplest person you will ever meet. In fact, it is the precise people that are the most complicated. Their methods and choices are always the same, with the shiniest little details that must be perfect. Perfection leaves barely any room for wonder, freedom, and future. And those, dear reader, are the lifeblood of mankind.

Yes, I am female; no, I like boys; no, I have had a boyfriend; yes, I do not have a boyfriend now.

Who would've guessed, right?

You don't have to laugh. it wasn't a joke.

But that doesn't stop me from being all-knowing. I see a lot more than I let on.

That is what I will blog about, I think. What I see, what I make of it, and how a human being can learn from it. I'm torn between ungodly genius and blissful unintelligence, so don't mind me. That just means I'm telling the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment