Tuesday, January 15, 2013

worte.

Words . . . words are everything. Words can make you love, cry, dream, smile, laugh, or simply sigh in relief. Try it now.

sigh.

See, words made you do that. They can be direct; utterly straightforward and commanding of your attention. They can be simple, easy to understand, delivering a smooth message. Or, they can be as intricate as lace or the veins under your skin. These are the enunciations that you have to pull apart in strands to even begin to understand. These are the words that are most beautiful when unintentional.

Flowers in frail, frail bloom as gods trod the dusty sky
Their footprints malevolent, their footprints kind
Denying their truth, denying your faith
None ring truer than their footprints on my mind.

Sometimes you don't even have to make sense with them. All you need to do is be intelligent.

I think the most painful moments of my life involve words. They are as follows.

1. Having to keep words in.
I hate secrets. I mean, I keep half of my world to myself, and I understand intimacy and secrets to help people. But I always think that truth is the best aid to any situation. Words are malleable, and they can bend in your palms until they suit your need. I love people and I love their feelings and I love their problems. Truth is not painful or scary if you can use your words to help them through it. Keeping information in only harms, especially if you have the ability to move around it.

2. Not having any words at all.
You know when you have a lot to say, and everything is right there in your brain to pull out and use, but you just can't get to it? Och, it's excrutiating. It makes my hands want to shake and form fists. My stomach clenches and my cheeks flush pink. A lot of times it's a reaction for a particular stimulus, but cognitive thinking is just to simple to start a simple conversation isn't it? It's killer.

3. Not being able to make people understand.
I live for breakthroughs. Other people have realizations when they are told in a way that is natural to them. Sometimes it makes sense, sometimes it doesn't. But it works; and that's what matters.

Farewell, dear reader
Our time has come too soon.
No number of goodbyes
Could sink the approaching moon.
Oh me, oh my
I do believe I'm in a bind.
I didn't expect to care
About a pair of eyes far,
Far away in the dusky air.

Night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment